Bienvenue sur le forum français de Fifty Shades.

Tu étais à la recherche d'un forum français sur Fifty Shades, tu as trouvé ta perle rare, ne cherche plus.

Tu trouveras vidéos, interviews, et photos de la saga à succès.

Vient vite t'inscrire pour découvrir le forum entièrement.

Aurélie
Team FSF
Bienvenue sur le forum français de Fifty Shades.

Tu étais à la recherche d'un forum français sur Fifty Shades, tu as trouvé ta perle rare, ne cherche plus.

Tu trouveras vidéos, interviews, et photos de la saga à succès.

Vient vite t'inscrire pour découvrir le forum entièrement.

Aurélie
Team FSF

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
Voir le deal
69.99 €

Partagez

The Fall saison 2

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Je dîne avec Christian
50 nuances : 3673
Votre 50 nuances : Le planeur !
stefie
stefie
MessageSujet: The Fall saison 2   The Fall saison 2 EmptyMer 27 Aoû - 17:12

The Fall saison 2 Axuuw710

BBC Teaser

La chaine BBC a publié une vidéo teaser de toutes ses séries de la rentrée. Bien entendu on y retrouve The Fall et la vidéo nous offre donc les premières images de la saison 2! On y découvre plusieurs scènes intenses qui donnent encore plus envie de voir la série ! Pour l’instant, aucune date officielle n’a été annoncé. Cependant, elle devrait être diffusée sur BBC 2 vers Octobre/Novembre. Vous pouvez regarder la vidéo ci-dessous:

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

50 nuances : 5797
Votre 50 nuances : Le petits pois, la rupture
Aurélie
Aurélie
MessageSujet: Re: The Fall saison 2   The Fall saison 2 EmptyMer 3 Sep - 7:27

C'est pas une série que j'irais voir je pense
https://fiftyshadesfrance.forumperso.com
Je dîne avec Christian
stefie
stefie
MessageSujet: Re: The Fall saison 2   The Fall saison 2 EmptyMer 3 Sep - 12:45

Moi j'ai sincèrement adoré la première saison et je ne suis pas particulièrement fan de se genre de séries....Il fait vraiment un bon boulot
Admin du petit pois
50 nuances : 3852
ItsAnne68
ItsAnne68
MessageSujet: Re: The Fall saison 2   The Fall saison 2 EmptyMer 3 Sep - 19:25

J'ai adoré aussi, assez glauque mais très bien fait, et le jeu d'acteur de Jamie est au top.. en plus la saison 2 s'annonce "choquante" d'après lui. j'ai hâte!
Je dîne avec Christian
stefie
stefie
MessageSujet: Re: The Fall saison 2   The Fall saison 2 EmptyJeu 4 Sep - 16:43

J'ai vraiment aussi a voir la deuxième saison...Malheureusement comme sa ne joue pas au canada je devrai attendre que sa se retrouve sur le net

Aurélie
Aurélie
MessageSujet: Re: The Fall saison 2   The Fall saison 2 EmptyJeu 13 Nov - 14:10

The Fall saison 2 QG49Bdt

L’épisode 1 de la saison 2 de la série The Fall à étais diffusé hier en Angleterre sur la chaine BBC2. Mais nous vous proposons des images de l’épisode 2, qui sera donc diffusé dimanche en Irlande et jeudi prochain an Angleterre. On peux découvrir 8 photos ci-dessous de cette épisode.

The Fall saison 2 Normal15The Fall saison 2 Normal16The Fall saison 2 Normal17The Fall saison 2 Normal18The Fall saison 2 Normal19The Fall saison 2 Normal20The Fall saison 2 Normal21The Fall saison 2 Normal22

Source

Et vous pouvez visionner un apperçu de l'Interview de Jamie et Gillian
réalisée lors du screening du premier épisode de The Fall à Londres. Dans cette vidéo ils parlent bien sûr de la nouvelle saison, des différences avec la première, et qu’ils sont prêt à revenir pour d’autres saisons !

Je dîne avec Christian
50 nuances : 3534
Votre 50 nuances : Vous satisfaire est notre priorité....
didine
didine
MessageSujet: Re: The Fall saison 2   The Fall saison 2 EmptySam 15 Nov - 13:04

JAMIE DORNAN...  NOUVELLE SÉANCE PHOTO POUR LE MAGASINE L'OBSERVATEUR

En date du 2 novembre

The Fall saison 2 Photo110

Promouvoir The Fall , acteur Jamie Dornan se connecte avec le photographe Alex Bramall pour une nouvelle séance photo dans la dernière édition de l' Observateur . Frapper la salle de gym, Dornan délivre une attitude sportive pour une étonnante série d'images. En parlant de son modèle passé et si il se sentait objectivé, actions Dornan, "Parfois, oui; Dans l'ensemble, no. Je eu de la chance avec ce concert parce que très tôt je pourrais être pointilleux sur ce que je faisais, où je l'ai fait. Et parce que je suis sur les contrats, je travaillais peut-être 10 jours par an et d'être payé très bien pour cela. "Lire la suite sur TheGuardian.com .

The Fall saison 2 Photo210

The Fall saison 2 Photo310

The Fall saison 2 Photo410

The Fall saison 2 Photo510
Je dîne avec Christian
didine
didine
MessageSujet: Re: The Fall saison 2   The Fall saison 2 EmptySam 15 Nov - 13:04

The Fall - Saison 2 - Premières Netflix dans le 16 Janvier 2015

The Fall saison 2 Jamie-Dornan-The-Fall-479x720

With all the hubub about Jamie Dornan and Fifty Shades of Grey you have time to catch up on an AMAZING series he’s in with the lovely Gillian Anderson called: The Fall
The Fall – Season 2 – Premieres in Netflix on January 16, 2015
Netflix, in association with Endemol will premiere the six-episode second season of the critically acclaimed drama series and BBC Two’s highest rated drama series in ten years, The Fall, exclusively on Netflix in the US and Latin America on January 16, 2015 at 12:01am PT. Season One is streaming now on Netflix.
Gillian Anderson (Hannibal, The X Files) returns as Detective Superintendent Stella Gibson who is on the trail of serial murderer Paul Spector played by Jamie Dornan (Fifty Shades of Grey, Once Upon a Time). Set in Belfast, Northern Ireland ‘The Fall Season 2’ is written and directed by Emmy® Award winning Allan Cubitt (The Boys Are Back, Murphy’s Law, Prime Suspect 2).

The Fall saison 2 The-Fall-Gillian-Anderson-720x479

Synopsis:
Following Season 1’s gripping cliff-hanger and despite Gibson and Spector never actually meeting on screen, the chemistry between the two characters was electric and the escalating rivalry became the lynchpin of the first season and left the audience crying out for more.
This critically acclaimed series picks up immediately from where series one left off, with Gibson in pursuit of Spector. A personal link from Spector’s past opens up some clues for Gibson but provokes Spector in a way that threatens to jeopardise the whole investigation. Gibson is forced to take ever greater risks but the closer she comes to capturing him, the more Spector trespasses into her private world, delighting in taunting and provoking her. As the net gradually tightens around him he becomes psychologically ever more dangerous and destructive.

Source  A TRADUIRE
Je dîne avec Christian
didine
didine
MessageSujet: Re: The Fall saison 2   The Fall saison 2 EmptySam 15 Nov - 13:30

Jamie Dornan: "I haven't made serial killers sexy"

Er, yes you have. We came face-to-face with him on the set of The Fall...

The Fall saison 2 7341282-high-_940x526

This time last year, no one in the world would have imagined that they’d go weak at the knees for a misogynist serial killer. But that was before The Fall had aired on BBC2. After the end credits started rolling on episode one, we had fallen hard for the show’s anti-hero – the quietly murderous and creepy Paul Spector (Jamie Dornan). Not only that, but we’d also developed a HUGE crush on the ballsy, no-nonsense DSI Stella Gibson (Gillian Anderson), who was an equally enigmatic character, albeit a law-abiding one. And we weren’t the only ones. In fact, the show’s popularity is so far-reaching that when heat was invited to a set visit in Northern Ireland, there was also a gaggle of journalists from around the world – all dying to lay their eyes on telly crime’s most engaging characters. And – after we were taken around a decommissioned army barracks, where we got to gawp at the forensic laboratory and interrogation rooms built specially for the series – we got our chance.

The Fall is back on our screens tonight at 9pm on BBC2, so don't bother going out on Thursday nights from now until Christmas, basically. Here’s what Jamie and Gillian told us to expect from the second series when we SAW THEIR ACTUAL FACES IN REAL LIFE...

The Fall saison 2 Jamie-dornan-the-fall_1000x666

JAMIE DORNAN

How does it feel that you’ve pretty much single-handedly made serial killers sexy?

I’m not sure I entirely agree – I defy anyone to watch interviews with [US serial killer] Ted Bundy and not be taken by him. He’s very handsome and charming, and extremely intelligent. I’m not saying that I think he’s sexy, but there’s definitely an allure there. [Laughs.]

Did you find it easier jumping into character this time?

I think all the cast and crew did. We’ve done this before and there’s an ease that comes with having the first series under our belts. There’s something comfortable about going at it again. Spector is also a loving dad.

How important is that to you?

It’s not conventional love – it’s a higher psychopath love. I thought it was necessary to tell that side of him and let the audience believe all of that stuff they see of him at home. I thought if I could make it as real as possible, then we’d get the audience on his side a bit.

What’s your inspiration?

I’ve read a lot of horrific books over the last few years. I’ve also spent time watching stuff on guys who’ve done similar things to Spector, and trying to amass some kind of understanding of why they are like it.

Has Spector learned any lessons?

No, I think it’s funny. These guys, and Spector included, have so much confidence and self-belief that what they’re doing is the right thing. Sometimes the episodes get pretty intense.

Were there any scenes that you found difficult to film?

Any scene where you’re straddling an actress with tights around her neck and a very mean-looking face doesn’t make for an easy day in the office. And there were plenty of those sort of scenes in the first series.

We can imagine it isn’t easy! Did you ever dream about it?

Yeah, that did happen occasionally. They weren’t altogether pleasant dreams.

Your life has changed quite dramatically in the past year. How are you finding that?

I guess I’m just happy to be working. In fact, I haven’t had a break from work for a year, so I guess I haven’t been exposed to whatever that is as much as you’d think. You’re so protected when you’re working.

The Fall saison 2 Gillian-anderson-the-fall_1000x686

GILLIAN ANDERSON

You’ve said the role of Stella changed you. In what way?

Just in terms of how I feel as a female in the world. There’s a level of self-respect and maturity – she takes care of herself in the small ways. During the first series, I started to pay more attention to that and honour myself as a woman more than I’d ever done.

Will we see Stella getting more emotionally involved?

Yes, definitely. She obviously reins it in, but I think in the second series she starts to be affected on other levels.

Where does series two pick up from?

[Spector’s] last victim has woken up at the end of the first series, so we’re going to be talking to her and seeing if she remembers anything.

So it’s a hunt this time?

It does feel like a hunt. There are more characters as well.

What do you like about Stella?

I feel like I’m constantly learning about her and feel like she responds to situations in a very different way to me. I think I find her more interesting than I find myself.

She’s quite predatory – like when she selects someone to have casual sex with. Do you agree with that?

It seems that way. She makes it make sense for her in her world and with her belief systems.

How has it been going back to working on a serial drama?

It has been a dream. Dream job, dream group of people. Everything about it is a gift.

You wore a lot of blouses in the first series. How do you feel that you’ve made them must-have items?

That’s down to Maggie Donnelly, our costumier. She has an exceptional eye and she knows Stella really, really well. I was trying to convince Stella McCartney to do a line of Stella blouses. I don’t think she understood…

Is it quite hard to unwind after filming The Fall?

Yes and no. I don’t really unwind during the day. I have a tendency to stay quite focused. And I’ve got my rituals. I don’t leave my hotel room. I either go to my room or I’m here [on set].

Do you know if there are plans for a third series?

Yes, I think there will be a third.

WOO HOO.

Source A TRADUIRE

Aurélie
Aurélie
MessageSujet: Re: The Fall saison 2   The Fall saison 2 EmptyMer 19 Nov - 16:27

Oh mon dieu elles sont superbes bon par contre il faut mettre les photos en spoilers ou en petit car là ça déforme trop le forum, merci  Smile
Je dîne avec Christian
didine
didine
MessageSujet: Re: The Fall saison 2   The Fall saison 2 EmptyMer 19 Nov - 20:46

y a un truc pas normal que je ne comprends pas, c'est que moi sa ne déforme rien du tout !!
Sinon je les aurais réduites de suite les photos.... C'est vraiment étrange scratch

Aurélie
Aurélie
MessageSujet: Re: The Fall saison 2   The Fall saison 2 EmptyJeu 20 Nov - 10:21

Mdr oui effectivement c'est bizar tout ça, bon je buche encore sur le soucis de ton header, bon faut voir si il n'y que à toi que ça fait ça!!!
Je dîne avec Christian
didine
didine
MessageSujet: Re: The Fall saison 2   The Fall saison 2 EmptyVen 21 Nov - 18:15

Pff je dois etre habités j vois pas autre chose mdr
Je dîne avec Christian
50 nuances : 3253
Votre 50 nuances : Les retrouvailles en Georgie, l'accident d'hélico et la soirée d'anniversaire...
SKJ76
SKJ76
MessageSujet: Re: The Fall saison 2   The Fall saison 2 EmptyMar 23 Juin - 10:04

Excellente série et la saison 2 est géniale. Les 3 derniers épisodes sont très prenants. Le face à face entre Paul Spector et Stella Gibson est magistral. Et la fin...

Vraiment hâte de voir la 3ème saison !!

Contenu sponsorisé
MessageSujet: Re: The Fall saison 2   The Fall saison 2 Empty

The Fall saison 2

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1